This is a freelance preditor position with the potential to turn into a full-time staff position.
As a preditor, you'll be in charge of both shooting and editing content for various digital platforms. Typically you'll work with a creative director or directly with a brand. You must be comfortable handling multiple edits at a time under tight deadlines and you'll work to stay current with digital storytelling and trends as well as seek opportunities to improve your filming and editing skills.
Your qualifications include:
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and content creation
- Very strong work ethic, positive and can adapt to change quickly
- Experience working with video and shooting video
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong knowledge of new media, interactive and social media
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of DSLR and camera equipment
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume to email@example.com