This is a freelance editor position with the potential to turn into a full-time staff position.
As an editor, you'll work on cutting content in both documentary and scripted formats. You'll collaborate with creative leads, writers and producers to create compelling video content, re-appropriate assets for promotions with short timelines and help develop original content and concepts for long-from web and mobile projects.
Your qualifications include:
- Solid proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud suite (ex. Premiere, After Effects)
- Able to implement provided graphics and titles, as well as the ability to create original motion graphics
- Ability to help conceptualize a piece of content, not just execute it
- Able to help shape and construct strong narratives without the aid of a written, shot-by-shot script
- Experience or knowledge of versioning videos for various digital and social formats, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Creative, detail-oriented, self-motivated individual
- Adept at organizing projects, managing workload for multiple projects, and meeting deadlines
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow and the ability to provide recommendations to any process/workflow to increase efficiency
- Strong knowledge of contemporary cameras, file formats, codecs, and their proper handling in a post workflow (experience in actual video production a plus)
- Basic color-grading ability
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume to email@example.com